Thursday, July 25, 2013

Rosemary Cottage by Colleen Coble

This is the second book in Colleen Coble's Hope Beach series.  Some of the characters from the first book are in this one as well as some new characters as well.  The story centers around Amy Lange and Curtis Ireland.  They both lost siblings recently.  Amy is determined that her brother's death was no accident and wants to find out what happened.  She ends up getting Curtis to help her.  They find out that things are not always as they appear.  I really enjoyed this story.  It definitely centers on forgiveness.  I say this a lot about I normally can figure out what's going to happen, but the ending of this book definitely through me for a look.  Stop reading here and don't read anymore since I might spoil the book for you.

I knew Heather, the girl Amy took in, was up to something.  I never expected her to kidnap Raine.  I was thinking that she wanted to look for Curtis's sister, Gina's laptop.  I had a feeling that Amy's brother, Ben, was still alive.  I thought that maybe he went into hiding since Gina's death.  Early on I felt like maybe Raine wasn't really Ben's daughter but someone else's and that he was just trying to protect Gina.  I did not see the senator's wife being involved in this at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment