Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Once Upon A Prince by Rachel Hauck

I saw this book and I had to get it.  I follow her on facebook and I also follow her on a blog she does with several other authors so I knew she had written a new book.  I picked it up on Sunday and read it until I finished it.  It was a great read.  It took me about 2 to 3 hours to read it.  The book is about Susanna Truitt.  It starts out with her and her boyfriend breaking up after a twelve year relationship.  I don't want to spoil the story line but she meets Prince Nathaniel.  The story follows these two through their friendship\relationship.  There were several twists, to me, that seemed predictable but then it's hard to catch me off guard because I think of all the ways a story could go.  I tend to remember little details when I'm reading so the ending didn't really surprise me, but it's the way I would have wanted the story to end.  I like happy endings.  This one definitely had that and I would definitely keep it on the shelf to read again and again.  G

Rachel Hauck's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment