Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Place to Belong by Lauraine Snelling

I picked up this book thinking that it looked interesting.  It was the third in a series and I hadn't read any of the other books.  I knew from some research that the story continued from book to book, but I thought that I could get away with reading the last one.  Honestly, I didn't understand some of the things in the story because I hadn't read the previous books.  I felt like the story kind of dragged along for me.  It didn't have as much romance as I'm used to.  Maybe it's the style of writing, but I just didn't like it.  This book is going into my get rid of pile.  Maybe I'll give this author another try with a different book, but this one did not win me over as a reader.  G

Lauraine Snelling's site

No comments:

Post a Comment