Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Bride's Sweet Surprise in Sauers, Indiana by Ramona K. Cecil

I picked this book up yesterday and read it last night when I got home from work.  It's about Regina who is the youngest daughter in her family.  She is the last one at home in her family.  Her two sisters have married and moved out.  Neither of her sisters married a German farmer, which is what their father wanted.  Now her father is determined to make sure Regina marries a German farmer.  Her father has arranged a marriage for her with Diedrich who is immigrating from Germany with his father.  Regina is determined to make sure this marriage does not happen.  It's a fun read to see how each character changes in the their feelings and the twists (one I didn't see coming) that happen that can have a huge impact on the story.  I enjoyed this book a lot and actually found out that it will be released in a book called Great Plains Brides with another story called A Bride's Portrait of Dodge City, Kansas by Erica Vetsch.  I have also read this story as well.  I'll have a separate post on that one.

I received a copy of Great Plains Brides from Netgalley.  However, I have also purchased both of these books previously as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment