Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dining with Joy by Rachel Hauck

This is actually the third book in the series.  I didn't realize that until I was about half way through it.  This book has been out for awhile, but I picked it up since it looked cute and was set in the lowcountry.  It's about Joy Ballard who hosts a cooking show but can't cook.  She has kept this a secret from everyone except for her family and some of the crew on the show.  Then Luke Redmond comes onto the show as her co-host.  He's a real chef but is brought on the show because of the chemistry he and Joy have.  Her secret gets revealed and her world falls apart.  I won't say anymore because I don't want to spoil the ending.  I enjoyed the book and I have Love Starts with Elle on my to read list.  I think that one is number two in the series.  I think I'm going backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment