Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Love Finds You In Folly Beach South Carolina by Loree Lough

I read this book in a few hours after the power came back on tonight.  If you can't tell from the title, it's set in Folly Beach South Carolina.  Since I live in the area, I was a little bit familiar with the setting.  Most of the the  setting seemed pretty accurate.  There were a few things that I wasn't 100% sure about but it didn't take away from the story.  The story is about Holly Leonard, a marine biologist, and Parker Brant, a charter boat captain.  Holly comes to Folly Beach to help Parker write a book on sea turtles.  The story focuses more on Holly and Parker and Parker's family than on the actually writing of the book.  I was expecting the story to be more about their relationship and them on the boat and incidents happening that way.  This wasn't how it was at all.  However, I enjoyed the way the story did go and a couple of twists I did not see coming.  I would definitely read this one again.  G

Loree Lough's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment